Hawaii The Big Island Revealed, 8th Edition Product Description:
The finest guidebook ever written for the Big Island. Now you can plan your best vacation – ever. This all new eighth edition is a candid, humorous guide to everything there is to see and do on the Big Island. Best-selling author and longtime Hawaii resident, Andrew Doughty, unlocks the secrets of an island so vast and diverse that many visitors never realize all that it has to offer. Explore with him as he reveals breathtaking trails, secluded beaches, pristine reefs, delicious places to dine, relaxing resorts, an active volcano and so much more. Every restaurant, activity provider, business and resort is reviewed personally and anonymously.
This book and a rental car are all you need to discover what makes the Big Island so exciting.
• The most up-to-date and accurate information available anyplace.
• Frank, brutally honest reviews of restaurants, hotels and activities show you which companies really are the best… and which to avoid – no advertisements.
• Driving tours let you structure your trip your way, point out sights not to be missed along the way and are complemented by 120 spectacular color photographs.
• 36 specially-created maps in an easy-to-follow format with mile markers – so you’ll always know where you are on the island.
• 29 pages on the Big Island’s beaches with detailed descriptions, including ocean safety.
• 68 pages of exciting adventures and activities.
• Fascinating sections on Hawaii’s history, culture, language and legends.
• Companion website with links to every business, events calendar, and over 90 resort reviews complete with aerial photos – so you’ll know if oceanfront really means oceanfront.
Discover the island of your dreams with Hawaii The Big Island Revealed.
||8.50" x 5.50" x 0.75"