The Ultimate Kauai Guidebook, 10th Edition Product Description:
The finest guidebook ever written for Kauai! Now you can plan your best vacation ever. This all-new tenth edition is a candid, humorous guide to everything there is to see and do on the island. Best-selling author and longtime Hawaii resident, Andrew Doughty, unlocks the secrets of an island so lush and diverse that many visitors never realize all that it has to offer. This book and a rental car is all you need to discover what makes Kauai so exciting.
• The most up-to-date and accurate information available anywhere.
• Frank, brutally honest reviews of restaurants, hotels and activities show you which companies really are the best… and which to avoid. No advertisements.
• 15 specially created maps in an easy-to-follow format with mile markers.
• Clear, concise directions to those hard-to-find places such as deserted beaches, tropical jungles, hidden waterfalls, rugged scenic coastlines, and scores of other hidden gems listed nowhere else.
• Exclusive chapter on Kauai’s beaches with detailed descriptions including ocean safety.
• Unique Adventures chapter and over 70 pages of exciting activities from ATV’s to ziplines.
• Fascinating sections on Hawaii’s history, culture, language, and legends.
• Companion website with links to every business, events calendar, and over 70 resort reviews with photos. The Ultimate Kauai Guidebook covers it all – from the mile-high summit of Mt. Wai‘ale‘ale to the sparkling underwater reefs – this is the best investment you can make for your Kauai visit!
||8.5” x 5.5” x. .625”